Eggplant and Mozzarella Panini(makes 4 sandwiches)
* olive oil
1 eggplant (cut into 1/4 inch slices)
1 cup marinara sauce
8 slices bread
8 slices of mozzarella
1. Saute the eggplant in oil in a pan in batches.
2. Spread the marinara sauce over one side of each slice of bread.
3. Place a slice of mozzarella on each slice of bread.
4. Place the eggplant on half of the slices of bread and top with the other half.
5. Lightly brush the bread with olive oil and grill until golden brown and the cheese has melted.