1 cup unsalted butter
3 ounces white chocolate (chopped)
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon matcha (green tea powder)
1/2 cup mascarpone cheese (softened)
3 large eggs (room temperature)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Melt the butter and chocolate in a double boiler.
2. Mix in the sugar and matcha.
3. Beat in the mascarpone, eggs and vanilla.
4. Fold in the flour and salt.
5. Pour the batter into a greased 8x8 inch baking pan.
6. Bake in a preheated 325F oven until a toothpick poked into the middle comes out clean, about 55-60 minutes.
6 tablespoons heavy cream
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
6 ounces dark chocolate (chopped)
1. Heat the cream and butter in a small sauce pan until just before it boils.
2. Pour the cream and butter over the chocolate in a bowl.
3. Stir until smooth.
Pour the ganache over the brownies and wait until it is firm before cutting.